Thanks to Everyone Who Attended Our Talk at Microsoft India, Hyderabad
Table of Contents
Thanks to everyone who attended our(Gautam and mine) talk on Getting Started with Windows Phone and Store application on June 18, Tuesday as part of the Readiness training at Microsoft. Special thanks to Vamsi for assisting us throughout. I hope you all enjoyed the session as much as we did. Here are some follow up information that might help you on the way forward. Since the intended audience are from testing and UX the follow up material is more aligned towards that.
- In case you would like to have a deeper understanding on the MVVM pattern, and how it helps us, the below links should be useful
- MVVM is also helpful in Unit Testing improving the overall maintainability of the code too.
- Check out how you can create automated tests and also on the Coded UI support
- Look into the tools and ways to analyze and improve performance
- See how app crashes information can be tracked from a deployed app and how it can used and inferred upon to fix issues. This is very important so that you can improve on the app reliability and performance for further updates.
- Learn about the security features and how it is important
Stay in touch. You can find the presentation slides here
Rahul Nath Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.